Join our Online Community!
There are many opportunities to connect with our ministry and members through our online community.
Sign in or start your account here to join our online community via Church Community Builder:
Guidelines for Use
What is the Online Community?
As an online member at Legacy Church, you are welcome to use and become part of our Legacy Church Online Community. When you log in, you will be able to see your own profile information, see the groups you are participating in and the positions you hold, access your giving information, explore events you might be interested in, easily communicate with other members, and much more! You can update your profile information to make sure our records are correct and allow other people in the community to get to know you better. We hope you enjoy the online community!
Is my information private?
While our database contains anyone who is on our mailing list and our website is public, our online community is private and only those who have usernames and passwords assigned to them can join in. After your request has been processed, you will be emailed, login information. If you choose to participate you can decide whether your profile will be ‘listed’ to other online members or ‘unlisted’.
Unlisted profiles are not seen by anyone beyond our staff and key leaders. Listed profiles can be found by other members, and you can adjust who can see what information in your profile from your privacy settings. To encourage interaction in the community, we recommend that you change your profile to “listed” and adjust your privacy settings to your preferences. However, your profile is defaulted to “unlisted” unless you request to be unlisted, or adjust this in your privacy settings.
How do I use the online community?
The best way to see what the Legacy Church Online Community is about is to visit the website and use your login and password to look around. If you decide you don’t want to be part of the community, you can, at any time, request to be unlisted and merely discontinue using it. We hope you will be able to get better connected by participating in discussions or looking for groups that may be of interest to you and then joining one! You may also find a place to use your gifts by looking at our volunteer positions.
What are the guidelines for use?
Please protect the privacy of fellow members! Violating any of these guidelines will result in blocked access. By becoming an online community member, you agree to the following rules of use:
- The Online Community is intended for personal and ministry use. It is not for solicitation of any kind. Do not use it for business purposes or for ministries, groups, etc. outside of the IHOPNW community.
- Protect the privacy of members by not giving their phone numbers, etc. to others outside of the Online Community. If you would like someone’s number and they are ‘unlisted’, please ask them directly. Legacy Church cannot give out this information without prior consent. Our leaders use this private information with care.
- Do not send emails that are not necessary and not requested, e.g., jokes, stories, petitions, etc. Use the Online Community with care and courtesy for personal and friendly communication. Even if it’s interesting, funny, or important, do not send unsolicited information. Do not add members to email lists outside the Online Community without prior consent.
- Members who engage in discussions are not to ‘slam’ other groups, churches, or organizations or attempt to solicit members from outside groups or organizations. Keep the online discussions and emails personal, positive, and profitable. Discussions will be monitored.
- Online Members who become inactive at Legacy Church or who do not follow these guidelines and/or abuse the Online Community will have their login access blocked.
- Members are to inform the web administrator of any problems so a resolution can be found. Email: email@example.com